These links all take you to the module webpages, which contain the module profiles. The exception is PSYC6128 – apprenticeship in health psychology – which links to a handbook page with more detailed information about this programme-specific module.
If you are unsure which options to choose, please discuss it with your personal academic tutor or other members of the programme team. One selection that works well is PSYC6104 (Introduction to CBT) and PSYC6128 (Apprenticeship in Health Psychology); these are both half-size modules and so can be taken together to make up the required total of credits from your optional modules.
Semester 1 Options
- GERO6017 – Researching Aging Societies
- PSYC6056 – Social and Psychological Approaches to Understanding Sexual Health
- PSYC6104 – Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- PSYC6106 – Evidence-Based Treatments for Anxiety Disorders
- PSYC6109 – Concepts and Skills
- PSYC6055 – Statistical Programming in R
- RESM6001 – Philosophy of Social Science Research
Semester 2 Options