What to do if you are ill

If you are unwell, you should contact your doctor. You should also contact your Personal Academic Tutor to update them on your circumstances. If you have an illness that it is likely to affect your studies please also contact a member of the Psychology Student Support team (psy-support-ug@soton.ac.uk) to discuss extension requests and/or applying for special considerations.  The university may require written confirmation from your GP regarding your health difficulties. More information can be found in the General Regulations – Attendance and Completion of Programme Requirements.


Comments are closed.