Reunions

The people I have met along the path of my life have provided me with incredible experiences and developed me as a researcher, a friend, and a person.

A surprise reunion with Becky at London Heathrow on my way back!
Jane was a student at UCL when my Dad went to University. It has been 10 years since I last visited in sunny San Diego!
I lived and studied in Shanghai, China, back in 2009. Here is the Fudan University crew reunited at Venice beach, Los Angeles, CA.
China reunion with Chris at the Golden Gate bridge.
High school reunion in Montreal with Laurie #montrealselfies
I discovered I had extended family in Toronto, and had the pleasure to meet up during my stay in town!
Unexpected catch-up in downtown Vancouver with Wayne, a friend from my time in Shanghai in 2008
Sun and good French company
Sun and good company
Lemonade with a Shanghai buddy
Lemonade with a Shanghai buddy

There have been many people along the way. If you recognise any of these people from this non extensive series of pictures, then I hope that we can get in touch to organise our own reunion and share our space on this blog during the coming months.