- Provides resources enabling primary school teachers to host a George’s Marvellous Medicine Primary Science Day of their own, making it easier to bring science into the classroom.
- Direct links to primary school curriculum including Grannys’s cup of tea (Properties and changes of materials) and Electrocuting Granny (Electricity).
- Online interactive activities for pupils to follow-up their learning from the day.
Education in the green space (out now!)
- Has an EIGS guidebook that aims to help teachers take the classroom outside into the green space.
- Teachers can find worksheets to use that fit in with the National curriculum both for primary and secondary.
- Additional help and support for teachers in other areas to make it as easy as possible to take the classroom outside.